About Sandra (And You)
The reason I don’t say, “my story” is because I’m guessing your story and my story are a lot alike.
We know there is something greater to this life than just us.
We know friends and family that are loyal are worth more than gold.
We understand true love is willing to make sacrifices.
Those are the themes that are at the heart of all my stories.
A Bit of Trivia About Me
- I am passionate about travel, especially Italy. I even have blog devoted to it. https://theitaliansouth.com/
- I’ve been known to throw a Michaelmas feast a time or two! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michaelmas (Click here if you’re wondering what that is.)
- I lived in Alaska for 35 years
- Washington state’s gorgeous Olympic Peninsula is home now
- I love playing Scrabble!
- My friends call me Sandy, so why don’t you do the same?
Enough about me. I’d love to hear about you. Yes, if you email me, I’ll absolutely email you back. I’d love to know about your story (your history) and where you think life’s travels will take you in the future.
And I’d enjoy keeping in touch via my newsletter which you can sign up for here.